Countdown to 100th Anniversary
ROTARY CLUB OF LAS VEGAS: A Centennial Celebration
The Rotary Club of Las Vegas is pleased to present a new hardcover coffee-table book, “Rotary Club of Las Vegas: A Centennial Celebration.” This heirloom-quality, 128-page book is filled with photos and stories from our 100-year history and illustrates how the Rotary has supported the community of Las Vegas. Get the best savings when you order early!
25% off pre-order special
Thank you to our many Sponsors!
Hosted by Past Presidents, Current President & Foundation Board
4 WAY TEST SPONSORSHIP
- Tom Thomas – Thomas & Mack Development Group
- Dan Anderson – Anderson, Echelon Point Wealth Management Group at Morgan Stanley
- Greg Maguire – Security 101
SERVICE ABOVE SELF SPONSORSHIP
- Russ Swain – Alera Group
- Jim Kohl – Howard & Howard
- Mike Ballard – Camino Verde Group
- Dr. Jeffrey Geihs – Nevada Association of School Administrators
BOULDER BONANZA SPONSORSHIP
- Greg MaGuire – Security 101
- Dr. Kathleen Mahon
The Las Vegas Rotary Foundation, Inc. (“LVRF”) is registered with the Nevada Secretary of State and qualified by the Internal Revenue Services as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (EIN: 88-0403571). Established in 1998, LVRF supports the Las Vegas Rotary Club. Las Vegas Rotary’s mission is “teaching youth to succeed through literacy, education & life skills development.” Your charitable contribution to LVRF is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.